Vandalism - what a waste

You can only hope that this is one of the events that brings one of them around. The guilt can really stick and maybe he will have to live with that guilty jolt everytime he comes across a bent wheel......for the rest of his life.

Take the wheels back and lock em up so he can see them for a couple weeks. It would an image for him that might just stick.

I think they are obliged to show you the CCTV footage if it's requested...

I'm sure it's got something to do with Freedom of Information or Privacy or some other such legislation.

I think you should at least push them over the CCTV footage. If you can stand a 'video nasty'. Plus you may see them in the strret later. Plus why let them get away with it. Their is small chance of catching them. So do it we are all behind you.

tintin40":18u1bpn3 said:
Their is small chance of catching them. So do it we are all behind you.

are you going a bit 'Deer Hunter' on me?

I noticed the Taxi Driver quote in the avatar, are you going to be re-named Travis after Retro Guru? :D :D :D (joke).

Thanks for the back up btw, i might call on you all when I live out 'Falling Down' (without the wimpey Hollywood ending - but instead venerating him for being a hero of the modern world) after not being able to take it anymore.

Ooh dear, I've gone a bit 'Deer Hunter'.

:shock:

Hmmmm :cry:

What use have those camera's? You never get the advantage of them.
At work sometimes thing got stolen, or broken and they never find anyting on the camera.
Except when something from the company is missing or broken.

I think that the nicest thing we could do is offer to help you out by donating part to replace any broken bits. We all have stupid stockpiles of parts and I'm sure that you're a worthy cause :)

What do you need?

under the freedom of info act they have to let you see it failing that call the security guard a stuck up so and so and as he chaces you get a mate to nip in the office and steal all his tapes o that you an get the right one ow and complain to the train peoples high offices about unjust you feel you've been treated by them over this problem hope this helps matey :D :D :D :D

Aw guys - you've moved me with your kind words and support in my hour of sadness at the state of modern Britain.

Russell and Tony - thank you so much for the offers, don't worry though, I've got old bits to repair her with. Thanks though chaps - very decent. (Not sure I'm that worthy a cause :) )

Not taking her to the stn anymore though. Nasty place with nasty locals.

:D

Back