Anyone riding off-road around the Worthing area?

nickfrog

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,

I normally ride around Cisburry Ring / Chanctonbury Ring / Lancing Ring.
Is anyone here riding in that area ?
I know very few off road cyclists and wouldn't mond joining a group.
Nick No Mates.

yes, I Live in Littlehampton and there are quite a few who live on the South Coast. We ride once or twice a year from Arundel. We (I) need to sort out another ride before the spring.

i'm always doing cissbury/chanctonbury rings as they are right on my doorstep, if you want to ride in a group Quest Bike shop do a ride the 1st saturday of the month, startiing at 10am from their shop.

I'd be game for the next S downs ride, haven't been on an RB ride in over a year now. And got a new old bike too, '88 cindercone which is finished

As already mentioned Sussexmtb are your nearest for regular group rides, also consider Brightonmtb.org as we often ride South Downs in your area too - weekly night rides from Sussex Uni at Falmer and twice monthly rides all over the area, inc Horsham and Tilgate which I lead, and Whiteways to name just a few. Both groups are friendly and often intertwine for rides.

I'll be up for a Retrobike ride too, in the spring, it will give me a goal to get my '95 'cone up and working!

Pete aka Woodsman

PS: If there was interest in a group ride Horsham way in the summer, I would be happy to lead, both St leonards and Tilgate forests can be included for a 25-30 mile ride, containing a high percentage of tucked away singletrack! ?

Hi..

Just found out about this place thro a work friend who has a retro thing going on, and i have just picked up a GT LTS 2000 with a lot of TLC required.

may well be up for some rides out of Worthing when the weather brightens up a bit and the bike is in better nick

Max

Back