Over Gold

Cool, I have never before seen that much gold parts :shock:

I had also some, but they are on the bike now...sorry skinny tyres
4259928064_ee52f203f7_o.jpg

That looks really nice :cool:

Some gold hubs and cranks (no not the White Industries of '94 in real gold..) and sort out a beautifull WHITE steel frame and fork to put 'm on. All black tires and balck chainrings to go with it will make it a winner.... IMHO

Looking forward to see some pics when you find the right frame.

I have seen gold pieces on polished frames and it always looks the sharpest. I have a gold pair of chris king hubs that are brighter than this set, but I do not think they all work together. As with any anodizing the shading makes the difference and mixing golds can work but it could also be a bit much. I will post pics when I get a chance to show a side-by-side comparison of the different golds.

SouthBeach":3cvt7346 said:
I have seen gold pieces on polished frames and it always looks the sharpest.

Your opinion of course, but gold on polished MTB frames remind me of the generic alloy frames advertised in MBUK BITD (you may not have seen them though...) that were tarted up with low rent anodised parts, I didn't like them then and I don't like them now.

The difference with your stuff is it has that lovely satin finish.............so if it was me (which it isn't ;) ) perhaps a matt or satin finish in baby blue for a double whammy - two bright colours vying for your attention, I think that would look pretty tasty (and expensive)

Back