***Mountain Mayhem 2010 - wha's wanting it!***

The Ken

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Mountain Mayhem 2010 - 18-20th of June.

Anyone interesteded in forming either a Macretro casual 10 man team or a more competitive 4 man team for this years mountain mayhem?
If a few of us go things like petrol can be shared or even driving if we hire a tour bus :)

I have a 4 and 6 man tent for accomodation. The 6 man has plenty room for bike maintainence.

I had great fun when I was there 2 years back and can highly recommend the beer and local pies and Mrs Pickles Flapjack. (I was on a 10 man team).

My plan was for both SS events this year both of which are in the South West and thus MM would probably be an event to far ontop of which OWMBC is also in wales :roll:

However June's a fair bit away so put me down as a mabye's aye, maybe's no :LOL:

I was thinking about this last night ( yeah I know rock and roll lifestyle :LOL: ) and it would be good if we had a big site push for this one and get a lot of inter region teams to compete .

Don't forget about the Big Dirty Weekender when you are planning your long haul trips. Its going to be a belter this year and now with 33% extra free riding and good craic!
We should be launching it next month so keep yer eyes peeled.

Dr S":1yvsrjrd said:
Don't forget about the Big Dirty Weekender when you are planning your long haul trips. Its going to be a belter this year and now with 33% extra free riding and good craic!
We should be launching it next month so keep yer eyes peeled.

BDW will be the one for me :D 50/50 on OWMTBC10 and Keilder 100 :?

OK this is the last reminder for Mountain Mayhem,

Registration is at the end of February.

If you want to make up a team to race, or ride solo (under the Retrobike/Macretro banner) you need to show interest now.

It is a good event and you will have fun and they sell pies.

I cannot attend this year, but don't let that put you off :)

Latest posts

Back