WTD : mavic ma40 wheels / TA or SR chainset

freddie grubb

Devout Dirtbag
new here and looking for some nice older mavics for clinchers ........or similar vintage !

126 mm rear .....

some nice retro chainset too would be lovely :) am quite keen on the TA or SR 1970 /1980's

thanks

Think I've got a pair of silver 36h MA40s in the loft. They've got a fair bit of wear on them, but plenty left. If they're of interest I'll have a look for them tomorrow.

Rich

wynne":1lbosg06 said:
Think I've got a pair of silver 36h MA40s in the loft. They've got a fair bit of wear on them, but plenty left. If they're of interest I'll have a look for them tomorrow.

Rich

would be great thanks ! how much would you be asking for them ?

My mistake. They're silver 36h MA 2 rims from the late 80s.

One is in good condition and the other fair. One rim is still attached to a 105 7 speed cassette hub.

If you can collect in London, you can have them for free. Otherwise it'll probably be about £20 packaging and post.

Rich

i know nothing of old road stuff but this is from my for sale thread. any good for you?

sr sakae 170mm cranks double or single £10
x39sp2.jpg

wynne":j10ev2b1 said:
My mistake. They're silver 36h MA 2 rims from the late 80s.

One is in good condition and the other fair. One rim is still attached to a 105 7 speed cassette hub.

If you can collect in London, you can have them for free. Otherwise it'll probably be about £20 packaging and post.

Rich

hi rich
couple of question sorry .....
late 80s - does that mean 126 rear or 130mm rear ?
as my frame is 120mm 531 (1972) not sure what would stretch to 130mm
are they clinchers ? i would love to take them if so !
where in london are you ? i am in n1

thanks
david

lewis1641":3oo8qq3m said:
i know nothing of old road stuff but this is from my for sale thread. any good for you?

sr sakae 170mm cranks double or single £10
x39sp2.jpg

thanks looking for some more retro styled though .........

rims

Hi Rich

If they dont suit I'll take them off you please.. just let me know where and when to collect in London area

regards

PJ

Latest posts

Back