The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

I've updated the calendar and aftermath archive threads.
I'm bored of Sweden now and I want to get back to riding my bikes. :roll:

Good stuff Paul, been meaning to update those and indeed the gallery for a while. Might get around to the gallery later next week.

Gutted I can't make Tuesday Neil, sadly it falls right in the middle of my nights. I'd be free for riding next weekend though if anyone fancies a ride out?

Hello NWAs. There are a few NEYorkies chomping at the bit for your Bowland ride next month- any plans yet??

We've also got a ride out on the 23rd of this month and will be teaming up with those hairy MacRetro types on the 27th of March around Kirroughtree if any of you fancy a spot of riding?? Threads are up in the NE&Yorks section if anyones up a bit. ;)

Si

Cheers Si, myself and DSP have some brainstorming and a ride recce to do once the snow clears to get our route together for the Bowland ride.

Will be keen to join the NE group later in the year, i'm afraid i'm tied up at work for you next couple of rides. I'll definitely try and make a special effort to get back over to Dalby this year, sure a few NWA members will be joining me too.

Route suggestions greatefully received for the NWA National Event in the Trough of Bowland.

Thread here.

Recce's to commence soon, get in touch if wish to join in or lend a hand at the event.

Trough of Bowland Recce is tomorrow! Anyone interested the details are here. All very welcome to join in, should be a very steady pace given the amount of map work required :D

Back