A few days ago a P-22... today : a P-20!

post the link up when you put it on e-bay or post up a price in the for sale thread don't be a prick tease you big hunk of a man ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

I wish I could put a price but I'm a newbie when it comes to vintage bikes and bike parts, so I have no idea what's worth how much. I paid 777 USD plus shipping for my P-22, I don't even know if it was a good deal or not, I just know that I wanted it real bad. :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
post the link in the ebay thread too, that way everyone will see it. you could always post it in the "how much is it worth" thread as well, see if you can work out the "real" value?

Alright my bad: frame size if measured from the center of the bottom bracket to the very top of the seat tupe would be 19", and 18" if measured vertically from the center of the bottom bracket to the top of the top tube. Given the serial number starts with PT19, I guess it's safe to assume it's indeed a 19" frame? Somehow it was sold to me as a 18" frame. Thank God I doublechecked because what I really need is an 18" frame (that's what my P-22 is, I just checked).

Back