MacRetro Trading Post

Anybody got any 8 speed rapid fire shifters
I need something that fits with my new Tech X2 brakes
The stop-gap stx-rc ones i have on dont make for an easy fit.I cant easily get to the downshift lever :(

Or if anyone can recommend shifters that have longer paddles

Anybody wanna swap my blue middleburn 32t 5 bolt CD c/ring for their silver one? Its been used but there's tons of life left in it. Anything of decent quality considered as i'm not lookin for a middleburn ring in particular though it would be nice. Stew.

Stumpjumper Hardtail

Hi Guys
Just put my 2006 Stumpy on the for sale section if any ones interested :roll:
Sad to see it go but need to raise some cash.

Cheers
Jamie

Alrighty, following bits are surplus to requirements and could be swapped for something interesting at the Dunkeld meet:

First up, Syncros cattleprod quill, 1 1/8". Pics speak for themselves, bit of a long shot but would ideally like to swap for same in 1"...

dsc2346a.jpg

dsc2344m.jpg

dsc2345.jpg

Next up XT levers and cantis. Levers are M733 (2 finger), cantis are M732 - levers have a bit of scratching, cantis are missing the wee adjusting screws. Average condition. Surplus to requirements now I'm going with the Maggies.

dsc2339.jpg

dsc2343g.jpg

Avid tri-dangles, bought for the Rockhopper but wrong shade of blue. small scratch to one when I fitted it up, other one has a bit of pitting, but its not showing up in the photo...

dsc2340s.jpg

Modern Tektro canti levers, new, again bought for the Rockhopper, but yet again just not dark enough.

dsc2342.jpg

I'm looking for:

QR seat clamp, 34.9mm. Black, or green would do.
A modern XT front QR skewer.
Black onza chill pills.
Anything in green, whether ano or otherwise - wotcha got?

Anything else, try me, I can only say no.

I have a tasty Xlite seat clamp in 34.9. And some green bits and bobs. Some SRP stuff IIRC and a King headset.

pretty sure i've got some green chill pills somewhere in the shed of dread
got a really pretty shiny 1" quill syncros quillstem

but i'm keeping it :LOL:

might be interested in buying that one from you tho

Liking the sound of the X-lite clamp Kaiser, any of my tat of interest? SRP green chain ring bolts by any chance? Can't use the CK headset, frame has one of them Cane Creek IS headsets - and too rich for me anyway!

Mikee, can't use the green chill pills, needs to be black. Let me see how I get on with the stem swap, if I don't get anywhere with it you can always take it off my hands for a few shekels.

Back