And today I did......

Been out for a hour "Urban'it" on the Explosif with the old smokes-on in my book they still cut it, let a little air out and on yeah go ;)
I put one foot out the door and the snow came on, put one foot back through the door and its stopped (suns even out now). So sorry that was me that made it snow.
Was passing struggling car when I was out :twisted:

Kettle's on now .................. Rob

:LOL:

Yeah but you have to pay for your own stars , I do get my pick of the spotty girls at the end of the evening though .

and stop phoning us , no matter how much you sob and cry Garry we will not batter a burger for you ; we just don't have the equipment or skill to use it . What you see at the counter is just for show , out back is a very over used and tired microwave ( I'm hoping to get trained to use it next week .) Oh and the small 1000°c oven for the apple pies of course .

:LOL: :LOL:

I say this as I was a 5 star member of staff BITD, helped pay for my bike bits albeit very slowly mmmmm my very own 1/4 pounder/big mac creation was my fav. break snack.......I'm loving it!

A mate did work there for a while . He never seemed to "work" there though , he was just a guy in a uniform that hung around . You would turn up and he would stop doing whatever he was doing and wander over , It was like he became unaware of his surroundings and forgot completely he was working there :LOL:

He didn't care one bit and was always calling the other staff names , even if they were stood right next to him , I'll always remember the look on the poor lads face when he heard " this prick next to me " :LOL:

yeah if you survived the first 3 mths and performed low level sexual favours on the management you gained the right to pretty much fanny about at your chosen workstation of choice- I still look back fondly at my time in the compactor room, just me, 2 hundred weight of rubbish and a mtbuk mag or 3- happy days.

Today I fitted a lovely honey coloured Brooks Swallow onto the Moots and then dragged the klunker out of the garage and went on a snow patrol. Poor old thing still has Glentress and Innerleithen muck all over it from the summer but it was nice to get out on it again. Time to give it some love i think.

GT and Innerleithen muck is the best kind of love to show a bike. It also won't get you arrested in Ayrshire, which is a bonus.

Latest posts

Back