Yo Eddy, or my bike for a little green man

The A.TAC stem is leftfield enough and in the french forum some friends think that it's sooooooo ugly :LOL: .
I even thought about an accu-trax fork, but, first, it's rare, secondly, I need a 1" steerer which is more rare, and in pink color : I really need a lot of "Chance" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The pictures you saw were done with parts I have in my garage. The frame was a bit expensive. So, actually, I prefer to be a bit soft, with buying :LOL:

24pouces":1vt8mt95 said:
The A.TAC stem is leftfield enough and in the french forum some friends think that it's sooooooo ugly :LOL:

I didn't mention that one, but I tend to agree with them. It is too visually heavy for the frame.

Tastes and colors…

Be carefull about the pictures : neon colors are very difficult to shoot,
The pink is near the red, and, with ODI green grips, and the project of a Turbo or Flite apple green saddle, the pink of the stem will be less important.

In reality, I love this stem on this frame : the whole appears more aggressive and more fun, more "bad boy"
:LOL:

Just a french article of this bike… (1990 or 1991…)

When I see this style of drawing :
492FatAd.jpg

I think that a real Yo Eddy have to be a little leftfield and not very serious :D

:LOL:

But did you try to wear a Yo-Eddy ?
I think that Chanel Clothes are more confortable than True Temper tubes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Pierre,

I didn't have that background information. I think it would be cool to make a bike after that one in the mag.

Why not…
But you see, I have bought the frame to a friend. He found the same frame but larger (he needed a large :D ) on ebay. But he won the whole bike.
So, He sold me the small frame and the parts of the ebay's, and, he keeps the large frame… and the fork :D

Yes, frenchies are crazy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But, I'll winn a whole XTgroupo with (rear mecht with small cage…) a Fat Chance bar…. So, things will become more precise soon :LOL: .

Actually, I keep informations, I try, I search… and I read advices ;)

Pierre,

Nice project, my friend- I love that you're doing an early Yo!

Yes, the RS1, while being cool looking, will be so wrong for the ride of the Yo, which is an awesome ride, so long as the fork is right.

The only issue I have with the Litespeed fork is the rake, if it was more straight, it wouldn't look half-bad, (a color change for the fork would also help).

A Fat City BOI would be the wrong height for this frame, since this frame was not suspension corrected, and all the BOI forks I've seen have been suspension corrected forks, though I guess there's always an exception.

If you can find a Fat City Yo Eddy fork, it's a shorted segmented fork, and would ride and look perfect with this frame.

If you are unable to find one, may I suggest a Bontrager or Tange fork or Interloc/IRD expedition fork with the adjustable/removable legs and the four bolt crowns.

Perhaps a simple steel uncorrected unicrown with minimal rake.

ah, just a few thoughts, probably all stuff you already knew, but I look forward to your progress on this Fat :D

Back