DCD

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Not sure why, but the Imp of Perversion draws me towards getting one of these [Dave's Chain Device].. I think someone had one on the March Meet and I like the noise it made :oops: Err.. And of course the added benefits of less chainslap blah blah :roll:

In Silver & VGC [even NOS?] if anyone has one for sale?

Rock on..

http://www.bikepro.com/products/chains/ ... ainer.html

Sorry Kingroon - I don't have one, I just can't believe there aren't more of these on retrobiker's bikes :!:

British retro icon. I think I need one too :!:
:LOL:

:cool:

JS1500":1evrs9n3 said:

Definately! Didn't matter what bike you had either, I had one on my 'Dale.. :cool:

kingroon":1eoun6vj said:
JS1500":1eoun6vj said:

Definately! Didn't matter what bike you had either, I had one on my 'Dale.. :cool:

I was gutted 'cos I couldn't put one on my 'Dale - carbon fibre swingarm you see :roll:

I think I've got a really shoddy looking silver one in the burstingboxofbrokenbikebts.

I used to have it on my Rocky Blizzard in 1993/94 - I put a bit of innertube round the roller to stop the rattling.

I doubt you want to buy it - and not sure I would sell anyway :cool:

I know of a NOS one in a shop in a LBS in leeds

Oh and its flouro yellow not silver.

If you are interested let me know.

Just found one on Ebay UK! :D

Seems quite expensive, I think they were about GBP10 when new? Anyone remember?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
they were more than 10 new, i had a purple one i payed 24.99 for new at bike 96! alas it died!.

I've got a (knackered) silver one & a yellow one. Not got either on a bike at the mo, but I'm not sure why! Used to love them, & they were a lot quieter after they brought out the softer rollers...

:evil: Hate it when people end an auction early..

The search contiunes.. Silver DCD is VGC please :)

Back