Yo Eddy, or my bike for a little green man

the RS1 looks better
if the litespeed was black i think it would be right
but then again i wouldn't want to paint it :LOL:

24pouces":3f0qiqcu said:
I agree for what you are writing about the precision. I usually don't love the feeling given by suspension fork. And the RS1 is far for being a stiff and precise fork !
But the other day, I have tried on another bike the first Answer-Manitou : It's like a steel fork, but without the precision :LOL: . I think the old RS1 is better than the manitou.
But, the main problem with the RS1 is the geometry given to the bike : The RS1 was higher( than the manitou), and I should have to screw the crown in a lower position. On other hand, the rake of the Fat Chance fork was very short, and give a very direct and precise direction ;)

you know you want a fat fork so sell the lightspeed to finance it- surprised Rody turned down the business, know the waiting list is long. Why not put a wanted ad on the Fat Cog website?

you know you want a fat fork so sell the lightspeed to finance it- surprised Rody turned down the business, know the waiting list is long. Why not put a wanted ad on the Fat Cog website?[/quote]

Rhodes doesn't really turn down the busisness. ;) . He just explained to me by mail, that he can not currently accepting any more small parts work due to a prolonged wait list.
But, why not ordering a fork, even to wait a long time :D
I have to answer him…

Saling my litespeed ? NO ! :D
It's so rare ! I have dreamed of this fork since a very long time ;)

thanks…
but 450$ for a segmented fork, against 280 for Rhodes :?

but his work is beautifull ;)

I ever have seen his work when I was looking for a lugged steel fork… :D

Yes, and he use the same true temper OX steel than Fat… ;)

Back