FS Merckx Corsa Extra frame (road) PRICE REDUCED

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
I'm finally being realistic and accepting the fact that my Merckx Corsa Extra is a little small for me (this is the second time!) so I'll sell it and get something as a replacement.

Size is 60cm c to c with 58 cm c to c top tube. Frame was resprayed green before I got it but I've barely used it since and the paintwork is in excellent condition with just a few small stone chips and one superficial mark on the inside of the chainstay. Unfortunately the owner before me replaced the forks with some carbon ahead ones rather than the original steel. Frame is straight and true with no dents or dings - I can't vouch for it before I had it but I very much doubt whether it has ever been crashed.

This is an ace frame that rides beautifully. It comes with an almost new Ritchey headset fitted, a Dura Ace square taper bottom bracket that is as smooth as silk, seatpost binder bolt and the small adjustment screws on the dropouts.

I'm looking for £115 posted and I've got more photos if anyone wants them.

Attachments

• Merckx Side View.JPG
    Merckx Side View.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,115
  • Merckx Brake Bridge.JPG
    Merckx Brake Bridge.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,115
  • Merckx Seat Stay.JPG
    Merckx Seat Stay.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 1,115
Could be just the kind of thing my dad is looking for Ed.
He might be after a complete bike though, i'll ask and get back to you.

:D

Ok mate let me know (and sorry that it's not a complete bike but the parts will go onto the replacement frame, fingers crossed)

Just got off the phone - he's really looking for a complete bike but I gave him the details and he said he'll seriously think about it and let me know (then i'll let you know!).
Don't hold it for him, obviously.

Cheers :)

It seems to me that the three little chairs are very very interested in this frame.

Ok, must sell to free up space in the spare room/avoid marital strife!

New price of £115 posted

Note: for a little extra I can include ITM stem, Cinelli Eubious bars, d/t shifters, saddle, seatpost, rear mech (DA, old Campag copy DA, Nuovo Record, old Super Record) so basically everything except cranks, brakes, wheels and front mech

Back