1995 Fat Chance Titanium

Loverly :cool: If the brake bosses for the forks are the same as the frames then they are a bugger to get,can't remember the sizes off hand but if you're struggling give us a shout :D

RockiMtn":2ezqqp4m said:
:shock: OMG super LUSH.

LOVE the fade on those forks. Are those Ti as well?

(If I may Si)
The fork is a BOI fat city made steel fork.

Si, when you bought those forks, I was curious how they would turn out; good hand with the pain, man- beautiful. That fork is just what the doctor ordered for that frame/build.

If you can land a set of Syncros Rev cranks, that bike will be perfect...very lovely stuff.

On a side note, I had spoken to Bas about this bike in potential trade for my WTB Phoenix Ti. It's cool you got it, but seeing it here, makes me just a bit jealous ;)

Hi Rob.
There is a story behind the fork. The one I won on eBay was a NOS BOI in Wild Cherry. It turned out that the fork was badly twisted and the seller contacted me to offer a refund. He then offered me this Yo Eddy that had had garage queen use only from new. I'm sure you know that the BOI fork has inch dia legs and the yo Eddy has 1 1/8th legs- these measure up as inch and eighth dia and with the slightly longer suss corrected length of the later fork. A nice find for my Fat!

Back