Mantis Project

Mr. Zero

Senior Retro Guru
Well looks like I stumbled into a Mantis Profloater project. It certainly was a deal. Seems that the poor paint condition and failure by the seller to mention he accepts PayPal kept the bids low. ;)

I think I'll dig into this as my first respray project.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... WNA:US:112

Attachments

• MantisPF_ds.JPG
    MantisPF_ds.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 2,512
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Can't say I blame you mate, can't wait to see it finished I friggin love those frames

All I can say is the outcome of the beer+ebay+snipe equation can often go either way.

This time it worked out in my favor... :twisted:

Hey dude,

you outbid me by just a few dollars. :cry:

But, someone called mckbane has just offered me the frame for what i bid :?:

He says

Do not press Respond Now , please contact the seller to :
best_seller44568@yahoo.com
You expressed interest on my auction (Mantis ProFloater full suspension aluminum mtb frame
Item number: 280116814921),(price include all shipping costs).I agree to
sell the item for your bid price.Please reply( best_seller44568@yahoo.com )
if you are interested and i will notify ebay to send payment and
shipping instructions..
Do not press Respond Now , please contact the seller to :
best_seller44568@yahoo.com

Someone is trying to scam you. That email does not match the sellers email and I've got a tracking number that shows that Fedex attempted delivery on the frame yesterday (while I wasn't home). Plus the request for you to "not press Respond Now" is clearly an attempt to circumvent eBay and elliminate the ability to trace the transaction.

I'd report this contact to eBay if I were you.

McBane! Noooooo!

mcbain3.jpg

Latest posts

Back