Can anyone remember a bike make, 90s begins with a Z !!

delboy009

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Cant remeber for love nor money and its really bugging me !!!! All I remeber is that the brans begins with the letter Z ???

Del

i thinkyou mean ZINN they were brit made out of reynold tubing usually with campag or sachs groupsets- an attempt at a all european mtb
seam to remember them getting good reviews but were stupidly expensive
they come up on ebay couple of times a year

nah... its not them bud.. What Im trying to remember is a bike which had big heavy square type tubing !! Around the same sort of time as The old Orange Aluminium O's, Offroad Proflexe's, Etc.. Early 90's !! I had one of their T-shirts !!!!!!!!! In fact ive just remebered one of their bikes was called an Alien ACX ???

Mean Anything ???

Hmmmmm... Not really !! Its the old Nishiki alien bikes I was thinking of !!! Found one on Ebay even so hopefully ill be making a purchase soon !!

Regards

Del

delboy009":1w93chy0 said:
Hmmmmm... Not really !! Its the old Nishiki alien bikes I was thinking of !!! Found one on Ebay even so hopefully ill be making a purchase soon !!

That's exactly what this is. Let me back up a bit and shoot another pic.

Saw this on the streets of Durango, Colorado.

Attachments

• Alien_1.jpg
    Alien_1.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 924
Ahhhh !!! Blimey, I would not have guesed !!! Im only used to seeing the square framed ones and that S on the frame I thought was something to do with Specialized !!!

Well done for spotting the bike though !!

Del

Back