The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definately worth saving. If the shock is gone I would expect it would go for something like £40 but that's only my estimate. Marin full sussers are well regarded.

Hi, I have a Specialized FSR Extreme, one of the green ones, can't remember the year and I was wondering if it would be worth anything.

Added extras on the bike: (All old DH stuff from back in the day! (my day))

Azonic DH bars
XTR shifter
XT V Brake and also a Hayes Disc on the front (only 2 years old)
AC Headset
Azonic short stem
DMR V12 pedals (The first ones)
XT gears
2007 or 08 Rockshox Boxxer with 8" (Not world cup)
BETD kit at the back to give 6" I think (needs stronger shock possibly)

Wheels are:

Sun Rhyno rims
Hope Big'un hubs in red!!!!!
Tioga DH tyres from way back.......

I think thats it, I know its not worth much but it makes for a fun bike.

bazil, i'm going to have to ask for pics, not because i have any idea what it's worth but because those old FSRs were SUCH cool bikes!

Ok, I will post some up tomorrow.

The bike will be sold as soon as possible, so I still need a good idea of a price off someone, or an offer would be even better!

a show winning russian blue?

I will take a pic tonight as soon as I get chance. It is a nice looking bike and has some pretty cool things on it like the hubs, I would keep it but am way too strapped for cash at the moment :cry:

coomber":1p3ha5si said:
delboy009

I was watching a Rocky Mountain Hammer like that on ebay (UK) this week and it went for £140 plus postage, similar to yours with DX kit and in tidy condition. Looked really tidy.

Good luck with the sale.

Blimey :( Thought it may have been worth a lil bit more than that !! Paid £300 for it last year from a fella on here.... Im still happy with it for that though as it is minty but ill keep it if only worth half now !!

Cheers for that tho fella. Ebay always gives a close idea of values I guess !!

;)

Right, here it is:

fsr.jpg

It is missing a chain.

Marin Team Titanium frame 17.5" (1995)

Cool or not, what is the frame worth?

Good condition, missing it's head badege/sticker and a bit of heel rub on the chainstay from my wonky pedalling action and a love of having my cleats right forward/a tiny q factor.

Thanks

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back