First TT of the year

TheGreenRabbit":3iz0h369 said:
But we Rocked !

We certainly did!

I am somewhat wrecked today though and in very real danger of coughing up a lung in the near future.

So what times did you do??

We all need to know!

2010 provisional TT list now on the CTT website - and the list of 'Old Skool' events on Planet X website in the January 'Testing Times'. There'll be 5 '10's' through the season across the country.

I'll start another thread soon with the info.

Old Ned":14b6n5c7 said:
So what times did you do??

We all need to know!

2010 provisional TT list now on the CTT website - and the list of 'Old Skool' events on Planet X website in the January 'Testing Times'. There'll be 5 '10's' through the season across the country.

I'll start another thread soon with the info.

t'was on the BRCC hilly 10 course so not one for fast times, not by a long stretch. Retrobike placed 2nd and 4th. Full story here if you want it:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83760

I was down to ride the Team Swift 10 on Dec 20 but it was cancelled due to the weather. A good call as on the day it snowed etc. so would have been quite dangerous.

Will you be riding more events this year?

TheGreenRabbit":3gaft9s0 said:
I think Retrobike will be at few TTs this year, at least in the south east.

One of the 'Old Skool' events is a 'championship' and will be in the Cambridge area. I've also seen a 25 that is listed as '1980 Specification Bikes only' (or something like that).

I'll certainly be riding a few TTs this year though my retro TT bike isn't retro enough. It's a Cliff Shrubb Shrubby from '92 IIRC, lugged steel, full Dura Ace. Unfortunately it's 8 speed with with ITM aero bars so probably wouldn't qualify for the purist retro category.

i believe in fixies":38tfi8t1 said:
I'll certainly be riding a few TTs this year though my retro TT bike isn't retro enough. It's a Cliff Shrubb Shrubby from '92 IIRC, lugged steel, full Dura Ace. Unfortunately it's 8 speed with with ITM aero bars so probably wouldn't qualify for the purist retro category.

not much chance the slingshot making it then.

Back