The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers fella.... Gives me an idea. Do you reckon guys your side of the pond would be interested in shipping that far mind ? Im not sure how much it is to ship a bike to the States but I bet its not cheap !!

Because of how much I put into completely stripping and restoring the Bonty, ide probably rather keep it as a whole bike. Not so worried about the Rocky Mountain as I bought it from one of the guys on here in good condition already :) Had it about 18 months now so time for something new !!

Cheers for all your help. All the more welcome ;)

Del

P.S The m730 I rubbed down with 2000 - 2500 grit wet and dry (carefully of course) and polished it back with brasso and hard elbow grease !! The photo funnily enough dont do it enough justice !! You really can see your own reflection like a mirror :cool:

I'm selling:

XTR M951 octalink 170 mm cranks with M952 BB. Usual rub marks but in very good condition. (minus rings shown in picture.)

Titec titanium flat bar with shim. Some wear on branding, otherwise great shape. 555 mm.

XTR M900 integrated shifters. Very good condition!

I have a very rough idea of pricing but could use some help in getting a fair and realistic UK price.

Pictures here: http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o302 ... or%20sale/

parkpre.JPG

its a parkpre pro titanium, nice condition

how much???
[/img]

delboy009":2tyiistc said:
Cheers fella.... Gives me an idea. Do you reckon guys your side of the pond would be interested in shipping that far mind ? Im not sure how much it is to ship a bike to the States but I bet its not cheap !!

Because of how much I put into completely stripping and restoring the Bonty, ide probably rather keep it as a whole bike. Not so worried about the Rocky Mountain as I bought it from one of the guys on here in good condition already :) Had it about 18 months now so time for something new !!

Cheers for all your help. All the more welcome ;)

Del

P.S The m730 I rubbed down with 2000 - 2500 grit wet and dry (carefully of course) and polished it back with brasso and hard elbow grease !! The photo funnily enough dont do it enough justice !! You really can see your own reflection like a mirror :cool:

Shipping a bike to the states or vice versa isn't too exspensive if done in two boxes via a standard postal service (not a courier like ups or fedex). I've now shipped bikes/frames to Australia, Hong Kong, Thailand, U.K, Alaska, and France...a year ago, never shipped to any of those, ha.

Thanks for the tip on the cranks- awesome! With all the work you put into that Bonty, why sell it???

delboy009

I was watching a Rocky Mountain Hammer like that on ebay (UK) this week and it went for £140 plus postage, similar to yours with DX kit and in tidy condition. Looked really tidy.

Good luck with the sale.

NOS Kästle 1"1/4 forks + SR Duotrack 9005 (elastomers g

Hello,
I just got these from a friend.
Just wondering if they are worth anything, or if they are just some more decoration items for the workshop.

Cheers,
b

2mbcwg.jpg

s6p0e1.jpg

2qmkupw.jpg

and

2ahi83l.jpg

14n05yt.jpg

Found an old pair of Panaracer Magic tyres at the back of the shed, never used them but are a bit grubby. Never had a build they would suit, so doubt I ever will, what are they worth? They both still have the protective selophane over the decal, but need a really good scrub. wire bead.

any idea what my raceface turbine cranks are worth? used, but pretty good condition, as you can see. If you fancy them just drop me a PM, otherwise they'll be on the for sale section
Oh and i have the original outer and inner team graphic rings - threw the middle one out as it was totally and utterly knackered.
cheers

pbpic4441875.jpg

pbpic4153855.jpg

Hello, I am new so please be kind and if I am in the wrong place sorry and please move me where I need to be.

I am Dan and my friend is currently moving house and I found this in his garage

4254306931_9ba2759220_b.jpg

He was considering either building it back up as to how it was or selling it to someone with some old school know how to give it a new life.

It will need a new rear shock as the one fitted is dead and will have the hope seat clamp removed.

Firstly, is it worth saving?
How much would the frame be worth?
And who would buy it?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back