Panasonic MC Comp

dime

Retro Newbie
Hi !

I am from Austria and i have a Panasonic MC Comp with a Tange Race Struts fork. Full DX and everything is original. Also the tires are orig. - Panaracer Smoke.

I woud like to sell this bike but i have no idea about the price. What would be a fair price for seller and reseller ?

thanks for your help

dime

Hi Sascha,

I do follow Panasonic on eBay.de closely and the 2 I saw last year went both for around 60 euros. Complete and to me they looked like in good to very good condition. Yes I know, ridiculous. Good bike with only quality components.

Some new old stock MC-Comp frames went also on eBay.de last year. Prices ranged from 20 to 55 euros. I bought 1 of those frames.

Maybe with this bike it is not so good idea to go the eBay route. Panasonic is not a regular search for most. I think there must be people out there willing to pay more than 60 euros.

Final note: Those 2 that sold through eBay sold already months ago. I have seen prices of much stuff and also of particular Japanese stuff increasing since than. Nevertheless we're still speaking of small amounts when it comes on MC-Comp's. Asure yourself you're selling to a dedicated enthousiast who really appreciates it. Maybe that's worth more.

Good luck selling. Hope it finds a good home.

My MC-Comp =>

150373867_3e267b6914_b.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
my MC Comp

Hi !

Thanks for your answer. I think i will keep the bike if there is noone who really wants this beauty.

My bike was driven by myself - so it has some marks. It was my first MTB and maybe i should keep it.

I will make some photos today and will post them if you want.

Thanks again for giving me an survey about my MC Comp.

Nice :) As I said, only quality components: Turbo, T-bone, DX...

About everything Japanese, except for seat.

I am wondering why yours has a intergrated seatclamp, while mine has a seperate piece. Another year maybe? Don't know. The tubing decal looks different too. Does it say Tange MTB OS still?

I think that for if it has to be suspension, the Tange is a good match. Not in colour, but it is Tange (like the tubing or the original fork), it is Japanese and it is sturdier than most suspension forks I think. The whole bike can be considered extremely durable.

I do not really like the piece to protect the rear mech. On all my Panas I took it off. It is also a pretty heavy piece I can tell.

Nice bike, as I said.

Ooooh, an e-stay is on my list of things to buy this year and that fits the bill perfectly!

If you still want to sell, can you PM me dime?

Thanks,

Russ.

Eyecatcher

My bike was and still is an eyecatcher :cool:

"The tubing decal looks different too. Does it say Tange MTB OS still? "

I have to look in the evening - i am not shure bit i think yes.

Sascha

Back