Coolwall - Marin

Marin - Cool or Uncool?

• Cool

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
utahdog2003":2996l8c5 said:
Wow. I just can't believe that Marin is headed to the cool wall. :roll: What's next, Balance?!? :LOL:

Maybe a simple majority vote isn't the way to do it...seems too easy for 'pretty good I guess' to pass for 'cool'. You'll have to start a "No Really, this time we mean COOL Wall" :LOL:

I agree, there should be a 'meh' section of the wall for close votes

utahdog2003":3er4rpb7 said:
Wow. I just can't believe that Marin is headed to the cool wall. :roll: What's next, Balance?!? :LOL:

Maybe a simple majority vote isn't the way to do it...seems too easy for 'pretty good I guess' to pass for 'cool'. You'll have to start a "No Really, this time we mean COOL Wall" :LOL:

I think ubber cool or there is top gears sub-zero cool

This is just so wrong.....no Marin is not cool. No no no, oh no.
Practical yea but oh no.

Really we cant do this.

GoldenEraMTB":1zgmifor said:
this will not be a good result if it makes the cool wall :?

Exactly, people will look at this site and laugh. All who call themselves Retrobikers will be mocked and pelted with Alivio in the streets.

Lid":16vdsyzl said:
GoldenEraMTB":16vdsyzl said:
this will not be a good result if it makes the cool wall :?

Exactly, people will look at this site and laugh. All who call themselves Retrobikers will be mocked and pelted with Alivio in the streets.

But those people ride modern, this is retrobike and the old marins were/are cool :D

That would make a cracking project.

It really needs some Silver Toplines though.

If ever you're bored of that bike, give me a shout!

I'll include the most recent image of my Marin Ultimate project from my bland collection of neutral riding Marin bikes.

Seriously uncool...

P1000738.jpg

nononononononono

Marin - not a bike, one bike, a model - MARIN

When you say you have a MARIN, there is no way you expect an 'ahh cool' response
If its a ti, or something special, you will get a good response, but as a brand firts respons is NOT COOL

If this gets cool on the wall there is something not right!! :eek: :LOL:

We've been through how to run the poll in previous votes. It was decided a simple cool.uncool is fairest and easiest. This is a bit of fun and intended to generate a bit of discussuin not intended to be an exercise in statistical analysis.

Have to say I'm a little surprised Marin are 'cool' thus far. Guess everyone has their own criteria. The marque was definitely cool (imho) late 80s/90s but faded to uncool pretty rapidly as the decade progressed....

Back