Hell of the North Cotswolds 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like we should have a top turn out. Need to get a roll call thread up soon..

If you haven't got in, never fear. There are always a few entries floating around before the event and if the worst comes to the worst it is held on the public highway...

John":2lywie5q said:
Sounds like we should have a top turn out. Need to get a roll call thread up soon..

If you haven't got in, never fear. There are always a few entries floating around before the event and if the worst comes to the worst it is held on the public highway...

I hope I am in, entered, gave card, said ok, but no mail...and I would never just ride along public roads coincidently at the same time as others either :roll: :LOL:

daj":lvpml6sa said:
Glad to be of help :cool:

I see Cas has got a entry too!!!

Yep - thanks to Ed - I was in Belgium without access to the internet when the entries opened - I'm 205

Gravy Monster":3c3zppet said:
gump":3c3zppet said:
I hope I am in, entered, gave card, said ok, but no mail...and I would never just ride along public roads coincidently at the same time as others either :roll: :LOL:

Nightmare :sad:, have you checked to see if your name in the list https://www.entrycentral.com/seeCompeti ... eID=100199 you can arrange by name etc at the top

Cheers for that! Good link, was looking and couldn't find a list before.

I am in :)

Just thought I would give this a nudge :D as its closly approaching !

So whats everyone riding ?

Im planing on riding the Conquest ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back