Finally I buy my first ever Klein (1998!! Attitude Comp)

Wel I've flipped the bike upside-down and had a look under the BB tube, and the closest I can get to a serial number is:

20T0598180

Does that mean anything to anyone on here? Klein guru's please? :?
Steve

GT-Steve":21kf768w said:
Wel I've flipped the bike upside-down and had a look under the BB tube, and the closest I can get to a serial number is:

20T0598180

Steve

0598 = May 1998 when the frame was built.

thesneaker":1pwoz4ik said:
GT-Steve":1pwoz4ik said:

20T0598180

Steve

0598 = May 1998 when the frame was built.

Fantastic,

That sheds a bit more light on the subject - thanks for that! :)
steve

Interesting that there's a "T" in the serial number. T typically indicates an Attitude serial number from the pre-Trek days. Post-Trek, the Attitudes had, I believe, an L in the serial number because Klein started tubes from the Pulse.

Yeah I've had another look just to make sure I didn't make a mistake, and it's definitely a 'T'

So if it's a pre-trek, then i'll be even happier than I was already (apart from the external cable routes of course :oops: lol)

GT-Steve":mer0zkri said:
Yeah I've had another look just to make sure I didn't make a mistake, and it's definitely a 'T'

So if it's a pre-trek, then i'll be even happier than I was already (apart from the external cable routes of course :oops: lol)

its 1000000000000000000% NOT pre-trek :LOL:

wow, that's a lot of percents!! lol :)

I'm really not that fussed either way, it's a fantastic bike, and I'm really very happy with it in almost every way. . . .
Steve

Back