FS: 62cm Gazelle 531 A-Frame £80-posted

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've got a 62cm ct x 57cm cc Gazelle A Frame for sale. 531c throughout, no shifter braze ons, mudguard eyes, long horizontal Campagnolo dropouts.

It is straight and true but requires a respray as the previous owner masked up the original decals then sprayed the rest of the frame badly in a mismatched colour. Looks ok from a distance or would do fine for a hack but it would defo be worth having the frame refinished.

GazelleA011.jpg

GazelleA012.jpg

GazelleA013.jpg

GazelleA018.jpg

More pictures on Photobucket - http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... ?start=all

£80 including postage

Hello, hello, hello. 80 views and still up for sale :? How about you make me an offer then?

Hi,
could be interested in this, but don't know much about refinishing frames (other than some DIY attempts). What would it take to do justice to this?

Also, any idea what seatpost/bottom bracket/stem dimensions are (i.e. easy to find sizes or not)?

Thanks,
John.

Hi John. Welcome to the forum.

I do have someone interested in this but I have a feeling he is not going to go ahead with the deal. I'm going to give him until the end of the week.

But to answer your questions. To have it professionally stove enameled you're looking at about £100. To have it powder coated I was quoted £35, which I did consider having done. Or you could get some nitromors and spray it with car paint. Personally I'd go the powder coat route I think.

Seatpost is 27.2mm, bottom bracket is English threaded and stem is standard. All parts are readily available some of which are in my parts bin ;)

I'll pm you when I hear from the other guy for certain.

Back