*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.5 hours bike time in the past 3 weeks. No running either after doing my knee in. ARGGGHHH! Let... me... out!

Good news is I haven't put on any weight over Christmas, no idea how though, bathroom scales are probably broken. I swear I can feel my legs withering away to twigs.

Been out on my bike nearly everyday for last two weeks just not doing much off roading, if it wasn't for the dam ME I'd be quite fit by now.

I could maybe cycle to and from GT but not ride GT as well, plus I'd need a couple of days recovery. I need to get training as SSEC is less than 4 months :shock:

CIC and ZZ nice work on the solo's :D

Would be up for some long rides too :D

kaiser":1hcgrqu3 said:
Woah there! Def not thinking about doing it solo, especially since this an 'official' retro only ride. 2 man team minimum, 3 preferred and would be happy with 4. I'm looking forward to the beer, chat and (hopefully) good weather - spending 10 hours on the Stumpy is not part of my plan :twisted:

Having said all that, still up for the long rides.

agree ZZ solo sounds painful, I'm going with the theory that Kaiser will be doing a 2.5 hr lap so I should get lots of R&R :twisted:

clockworkgazz":2tj4rmw5 said:
agree ZZ solo sounds painful, I'm going with the theory that Kaiser will be doing a 2.5 hr lap so I should get lots of R&R :twisted:

that makes 2 of us :LOL: , as long as someones there to keep the barbi goin

zigzag":j3lvrnlm said:
kaiser":j3lvrnlm said:
Woah there! Def not thinking about doing it solo, especially since this an 'official' retro only ride. 2 man team minimum, 3 preferred and would be happy with 4. I'm looking forward to the beer, chat and (hopefully) good weather - spending 10 hours on the Stumpy is not part of my plan :twisted:

minced oot already :roll: :LOL:

kaiser":mtw1kg1p said:
zigzag":mtw1kg1p said:
kaiser":mtw1kg1p said:

minced oot already :roll: :LOL:
Yir Montane (Insane mair like) Kielder 1 billion thread has brought me right back doon to earth. All you need to do is mention the 'K' word and I am big girls blousified.

atleast you done a lap :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

a ended up going a wee blast in the woods wi gaz and ended up wi a sare arse :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back