Good forums for new bikes?

reanimation

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Wheres good?

I have really enjoyed here, and i'm keeping a big wide eyeball open for the right budget retro...

But wheres good to chat about new bikes, my mates keep waffling on about suspension this n that and fat tyres on small rims! :roll:

Suspension is great for landing on and saving a jerk accident pronged by a bad backend move, but i just like hard tails, hard and precise, call me old fashioned! plus good suspension bikes aint that cheap

Currently have a identiti DR Jekyll 2005 BSX bike with white bros forks and 26in sun rims and BMX BB/cranks, also got some 24" tornado wheels

Fancy a Santa Cruz Chameleon now, to lighten things up abit, expecting a Chamealeon build with lighter cranks to be more zippy but just as capable as my jekyll at the steep mud slides! for £500 though i also could have a 2nd hand bullet... :?

Who knows, just now i'm back out with those clowns

So where can i go if i'm boring you's, tried pink bike thought they were rude. :oops: :?

single track world anygood for retro converts and xc/freeride oldies?

cheers

stw can be ok, but often full of cocks who think ist funny to post something as leftfield as possible or just abuse any sensible question.
Still prolly best new bike site though for info quickly.

Try bike magic too, good-ish reviews.

Thanks for that, i'll have to have a look soon. :D

In the meantime,,, i pick up my city slicker machine tomorrow! Woo

Back