Specialized Epic Pro with full Dura Ace

Larsimu

Retro Newbie
Hi guys & girls.

I have a Specialized Road bike, size 54cm (about 21,6 inches) for sale. It is the original setup and because it hasn’t driven more that 2000 to 3000km it still has the original tyres – I bought it in 1993!
Specialized frame and full Shimano Dura Ace STI (16) – and one of a kind!
I have taken VERY good care of my little “darling” and she has never been outside in bad weather or even rain. So absolutely no corrosion, it’s almost like a new bike.
Back in 1993 the price was almost 2500 £ in Denmark.
The price will be 850 £ or 7000 D.kr and all shipping costs are payed by buyer.

Here are some pictures...

2uq1tzd.jpg

5dl2tk.jpg

Its very nice but you need to have a price as per the site rules:

- All adverts to include a price. We suggest all adverts should include full details and a picture.

- No "offers over" or "best offer above" adverts allowed. If you want an auction go to http://www.ebay.co.uk and pay their fees.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
legrandefromage":3ghdzwuq said:
Its very nice but you need to have a price as per the site rules:

- All adverts to include a price. We suggest all adverts should include full details and a picture.

- No "offers over" or "best offer above" adverts allowed. If you want an auction go to http://www.ebay.co.uk and pay their fees.

Sorry – didn’t notice that rule…I will correct it at once!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Price?

Does anybody know what a bike like mine is worth – what should the price be?
So far no reactions – so maybe my price is too high?

Larsimu":c5pfte26 said:
Hi guys & girls.

I have a Specialized Road bike, size 54cm (about 21,6 inches) for sale. It is the original setup and because it hasn’t driven more that 2000 to 3000km it still has the original tyres – I bought it in 1993!
Specialized frame and full Shimano Dura Ace STI (16) – and one of a kind!
I have taken VERY good care of my little “darling” and she has never been outside in bad weather or even rain. So absolutely no corrosion, it’s almost like a new bike.
Back in 1993 the price was almost 2500 £ in Denmark.
The price will be 850 £ or 7000 D.kr and all shipping costs are payed by buyer.

NEW PRICE: 6000 D.kr. or 730 £

Back