Bontrager Race Lite - NEW PHOTOS!

Fenton":plr1wg13 said:
Thanks guys, I've always wanted one in this colour, or in the dark blue colour that they did one year..... can anyone suggest any suitable cranks for this? I was going to go for M738 XT's, but they seem rare and go for a lot of cash in good nick........

race face turbine 5 arms not cheap too but another class than the XT ;)

or middleburn RS7 as you mentionned but even more expensive then the RF :?

nice....i agree with all the comments on the paint job,elegant and vibrant at the same time.....love it....

Cheers guys.... I do fancy some 5 arm raceface turbines..... I'll have a hunt! or maybe some silver rs7 with black spider and silver rings......

Fenton":3d3iwf7g said:
Thanks guys, I've always wanted one in this colour, or in the dark blue colour that they did one year..... can anyone suggest any suitable cranks for this? I was going to go for M738 XT's, but they seem rare and go for a lot of cash in good nick........

good looking bike, and even better riding...don't know why I sold mine, ah well.

m738 XT's look nice on this frame, and it's a quality crank...shouldn't be too pricey if you keep an eye out. I'll look through a couple boxes to see what I can find.

Also, a set of cook bros in silver/black, or any good crank with a slim profile. Race Face cranks are a bit thick for this frame cosmetically, imo.

Thanks mate,

I'd like some nice m738s, i'll keep looking! I do fancy some silver/black cooks too! not keen on black cranks though as they look old quickly! i'm going to ride this hard (when I eventually get it finished!) Thanks for the advice guys. :cool:

Minor update....... Wold Ranger sent me a perfect Titec/Bontrager Titanium handlebar which looks superb! Many thanks fella............ Photos to follow :cool:

Some updated photos!

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

Back