Saracen Kili Racer - Elevated 1992

Gaff

Dirt Disciple
Here is my 1992 Kili Racer, one of my prized posessions :D . Not had it long, purchased off e-bay in my boredom whilst recovering in hospital. One of the best deals I will probably get, I recieved it in used but fairly original spec, the Canti's, Brake & Gear and cables were seized beyond worthwile repair and were the originals too.

Thanks to Old School Pete for the V brake levers which I bought on Saturday at the Bristol bike Jumble. Gravy monster has just fitted the V brakes and replaced all inner and outer cables with new ones and its ready to go.

DadsKiliRacer001.jpg

DadsKiliRacer004.jpg

DadsKiliRacer002.jpg

DadsKiliRacer003.jpg

DadsKiliRacer005.jpg

That's in lovely condition, really liking that. Always had a soft spot for Saracens, esp. the one's with Maguras fitted as standard. :)

What V-brakes are they exactly?
Steve

GT-Steve":2m2964ld said:
Always had a soft spot for Saracens, esp. the one's with Maguras fitted as standard. :)

What V-brakes are they exactly?
Steve

The V brakes are Shimano DX (pair in ebay watch atm) and the levers are deore.

Have a look in this months BOTM, you shoud see a few of the early Sarcens there with original Magura's ;)

Another e-stay Saracen :cool:

Get it in this months Saracen Special BoTM, maybe with a slightly less blurry photo though :p

Thanks Konaglider, guess you have seen my other gates This one is a stunted model only 20"! but easier to get on for the time being :razz:

jan2010snow033.jpg

Back