Northern Retro Meet

:LOL:
It would be an 2 dayer if its down that way. It takes about 4hrs to get there :roll:
I'm sure theres enough of us north of say leeds, south of edinburgh,etc that could arrange a meet.
I'm not ruling out a manchester meet, i've never ridden around the peaks, but can't help thinking i'd rather have my Yeti 575, than the P20 :D

A proper northern meet... actually up north would be cool. I live in dundee, it takes me about 4 hours to reach the lakes and at least 2.5 to reach the A1 Border.

I think we can probably sort out something North of Yorkshire and into the borders. The Peaks will probably wait for another meet a little further south :LOL:

Creds - where due...

As a nomadic Retrobiker who has done the North Downs (4 1/2hrs) and Cannock (2 hrs - got lost!) meets, I'm not afraid of a few miles... Name the date!

Neil

PS. Why does the North of England get pilloried by one and all anyways? It's not like we're trying to say we're more Northern than yow... or the Icelandics for that matter... Do you call anyone hailing from North London??!!

Back