My new ride in the stable

I'm liking that. Would personally prefer the Foes red. I thought about one as a replacement for the 575, but the price,weight,etc i think it'll be a newer 575. Like the 2:1 ratio though. The whole bike makes sense :D

Balfa have the brand for 2009 and Jamie is looking to create a small dealer network. Test rides should be a bit easier. The 09 prices are just crazy though, particularly with the air curnutt.

New Ride in my stable - Foes content updated 23 March 09

I picked up the bike a week or so ago. It's still missing the final brakes, stem and rear skewer.

It's 28lbs exactly according to the home scales so I might get another 1/2 lb off when it's done.

I took it to Coed Y Brenin this weekend to do the Beast route. I will have to spend the next few months reprogramming my brain to stop trying to ride around everything and just ride over it.

I still have to sort out the suspension as it's currently on the default to bed it in, but the ride was incredibly smooth. What impressed me most was the lack of movement at the shock when out of the saddle (read none). The frame is so structurally solid it feels like a hardtail as crazy as that sounds.

The rear doesn't feel active, but is - you just have to trust it's working - and checking the compression ring afterwards prooves it is.

So far I'm very happy. I need to sort out the riding position as well. My hands started aching near the end - but that might have something to do with the route; which was fantastic.

P1020010.jpg

P1020020.jpg

P1020021.jpg

P1020012.jpg

P1020031.jpg

P1020035.jpg

P1020017.jpg

can i just ask how much it cost to get it powder coated as im wanting to get my 224 done.

stunnig bike mate :shock: :cool:

cheers

Back