92 .. Cannondale

Nice pictures Mr Sithlord.

Bike is looking super clean, very nice.

:) Thanks ,I liked the pictures.. :)

I will take some more when the new wheels get here, :) wanted to keep this one as bling free and clean as possible :) I have changed build three times on this already prior to settling on this build.. :)

There will be a few changes, but not many,.. :)

I have not ridden her yet, and the post I think may need to go up,, so not sure what clearance I shall have ;) , used to ride a few cyclo cross bikes, so not a real problem if it does not need to go up any further.. .. ;)

Looks super clean Si. Nice build too. All I would suggest is to go for something like a smoke/dart combo and a matched set of hubs.

Will have to sort my old 'dale one of these days :?

Yes john,, The XT wheels are being made up as we speak.. :LOL: , well not today cos its sunday :LOL: ,but soon.. ;)

Yea I have a smoke rear, but not the best condition, so went for a amberwall until I can source something a bit nicer. ;)

Cheers fella.. ;)

Sithlord":3d6vjewa said:
Yes john,, The XT wheels are being made up as we speak.. :LOL: , well not today cos its sunday :LOL: ,but soon.. ;)

Yea I have a smoke rear, but not the best condition, so went for a amberwall until I can source something a bit nicer. ;)

Cheers fella.. ;)

Will be spot on then :D

Assume it has the 1 1/4" headtube? Is the M800 not "the beast of the east" with the special geometry?

Yes its got the 1 1/4 headtube, but is not the beast of the east.. :(

It will be going soon though as I am a steel man, just fancied a project whilst I am off the bike.. ;)

Back