Hell of the North Cotswolds 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
ededwards":3fqm56w1 said:
sinnett177":3fqm56w1 said:
Bloody hell, I can't complete payment because my works computer won't let me complete the payment!!! Can anyone do me a favour and submit an entry for me and i'll paypal you the money across?

PM me your details (name, DoB, address, emergency contact and phone number) and I'll do it for you.
Many thanks Ed for your kind offer. RB is full of great people who are only too happy to help each other. On this occassion Daj has come to my aid, looks like I owe him a brew before the ride :D

On nights last night so thought I'd be in there with a very low registration number but the link never appeared. :(

Got out my scratcher at lunch time and managed to register at number 652, my cycling buddy is number 709 only 45 mins later...

I'm in at number 974. A good reason to make the effort to get in shape for the spring, and a good excuse for a return visit to the ancestral stomping grounds.

sinnett177":3qvi0lr4 said:
ededwards":3qvi0lr4 said:
sinnett177":3qvi0lr4 said:
Bloody hell, I can't complete payment because my works computer won't let me complete the payment!!! Can anyone do me a favour and submit an entry for me and i'll paypal you the money across?

PM me your details (name, DoB, address, emergency contact and phone number) and I'll do it for you.
Many thanks Ed for your kind offer. RB is full of great people who are only too happy to help each other. On this occassion Daj has come to my aid, looks like I owe him a brew before the ride :D

No problem, good to hear that you got in as if it's not full already it must be very close https://www.entrycentral.com/seeCompeti ... eID=100199

97 places remaining, thats some going for one day.

Thanks to Daj for saving my bacon, those bloody work computers wouldn't display the card verification screen, hence I couldn't complete and enter! Would have probably had an accident rushing home this evening if it wasn't for his efforts to enter me. A top retrobiker, thanks again.

Entry full !!! :shock:

That really is damn good going, I wonder if a "Retro" HONC was invented there would be interest like that?? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back