Status
Not open for further replies.

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
The 2010 event is on Sunday 11th April 2010 from Winchcombe with a mass start at 9 a.m.

Entries open on 2nd January and usually fill up pretty fast so best be quick. There are 50k and 100k options (you decide on the day which) and it's a great early season sharpener. More details including how to enter are here www.honc.org.uk

Separately, I reckon we should see how many Retrobike jerseys we can get there as I reckon we can be the best represented there - guessing the number of sweets in the jar I'll say 33.

Should be ok for this. Thanks for the heads up Ed, this was a fantastic day out last year. Think i'll be going for 50km once more.

Bloody hell, I can't complete payment because my works computer won't let me complete the payment!!! Can anyone do me a favour and submit an entry for me and i'll paypal you the money across?

sinnett177":3l3olnkg said:
Bloody hell, I can't complete payment because my works computer won't let me complete the payment!!! Can anyone do me a favour and submit an entry for me and i'll paypal you the money across?

PM me your details (name, DoB, address, emergency contact and phone number) and I'll do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back