what other retro project have you

the Lancia came about at such a good price, i couldnt turn it down, there wasnt too much rust and the plan was to just rub over the rusty bits, throw some paint over it and job done... but when we started to get into it the decision was made to do a good job! :) at which point glass and door cards started coming out!

Id love it to be an Integrale, but they are a good few thousand for a ropy one... they have 4wd and a 180bhp 2litre turbo as opposed to my 1.6... but mine had some work done to it before i got it so its sitting on coilovers and running 160bhp at the wheels...

wedging bikes in the skyline... :) the Yo is currently in there at the moment! going to finish it off tonight... ive got a nice padded bike bag and with the wheels off and seat post out it just wedges across the back seat! doesnt leave much rear window to look out of though!

There is a nice Integrale sitting in my mum garden in France .

Nice car but every thousands miles , the engine needs a total maintenance , and a re-tune .

I had a more recent Impreza , but the lancia is more lively to say the least .

Jez!!!!
With awsome bikes like you have and bloody expensive cars that you drive...............WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING??

Would like to see your missus, oops!

Are you beckham in discuise??

mk2 mexico 1976 signal green fully restored about 11 yrs ago been stored in an heated garage since 97

Attachments

• mexico.JPG
    mexico.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 4,462
Here's my 4 wheeled love.

Last summer I were busy with giving my SAAB a rust prevention treatment. A hell of a job, but as a preservionist I am commited to keep what I consider good and trully respect. I used Mike Sander Korrosionsschutzfett, probably the best stuff in excistance.

mijnSAAB.jpg

It is a 900i-16. It has a litre 16 valve engine with 128hp. No turbo. It is not really fast, but those engines often run over 500.000km without any problem.

With its huge rear door and fold down back seat it has excellent bike carrying capabilities. It has all amenities to ensure a comfortable and safe transport for myself and the bikes; sturdy cage, anti lock brakes, power everything, airco and leather - sorry for the cows.

Other cars that one day will be part of my collection:

Jensen FF
Bugatti
Stella CSL
Bristol 600's
Birdcage
URSAAB

...and
1i%2087's%20at%20Big%20Sur,%20California.jpg

Tatra 87

- Melvin

rody":122pj2ma said:
Jez is a definate show pony, and I mean that in the best way :p

rody

Show pony is right. You should see his motor now he's modded it.

Back