bloody ebayer - lost my 100% feedback

give evilbay a ring they are so unhelpful on the phone unless your very firm with them remember the call centre saff dont care about anything other than there paycheaque the numbers 0845 355 3229 you have to leave your number and user id :cool: :cool:

i have emailed ebay to ask for his feedback to be removed, i dont say im perfect, but his negative feedback, and lack of cooperation sucks, ive always try and sort problems before buyer wants ot leave feedback,

"Moon on a stick" i say!

Another example of an Ebay idiot.

If you want it fast, go to a shop.
If you don't want to pay the clearly stated P&P(& handling) charges, go to a shop.

Just respond to the negative comment, nobody will judge you on just one among many positives.

Send him a polite message saying you dont appreciate the tone of his message, or the feedback.

Then report him to ebay for that crappy message he sent you.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
well ebay, have just emailed me to say they will remove the feedback from this guy, woohoo, 2010 is looking good so far :D

Wishing all of you good karma.

Back