The JANUARY Bristol Bike Jumble.

M950 rear hub (ace condition) on 517 Sunset rim (also ace condition)

20 quid.....

There certainly was some nice gear there today and at give away prices :cool: and its getting worse ............ or better ! ! ! ! depending on which way you see it :LOL:

I cant belive Agency Scum got them TI Bonty Bars....... he is like a magpie, spots it a mile away :LOL:

I would have liked to have spent more time rummaging but I had some stuff on sale and two ankle biters who were even eyeing up carbon parts for their little bikes :roll: .....

Thanks to t1nt1n for the exhange of DX parts for a pack of choccy hobnobs mmmmmmm

A pair of 3 spoke Spin wheels £55, a cooltool £5 and a worn once pair of scott shoes with a new set of Shimono cleats £10. Plus I sold 2 frames and 2 pairs of wheels. I actually came away with money......................

Gravy Monster":1utmpno3 said:
There certainly was some nice gear there today and at give away prices :cool: and its getting worse ............ or better ! ! ! ! depending on which way you see it :LOL:

I cant belive Agency Scum got them TI Bonty Bars....... he is like a magpie, spots it a mile away :LOL:

I would have liked to have spent more time rummaging but I had some stuff on sale and two ankle biters who were even eyeing up carbon parts for their little bikes :roll: .....

Thanks to t1nt1n for the exhange of DX parts for a pack of choccy hobnobs mmmmmmm

Thankyou for my lovely DX STI's :D

Last but not least a massive thanks to Mark for the tyres, Apex BB and SPD's. A true gent and our jumble linchpin :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back