And today I did......

At last, someone I know is subject to the pandemic. I was begining to think it was all media hype. Is it worse or the same than standard flu cause last dose I had killed of my sense of smell and gave me my ME.

Hope you beat it manfully with no side effects Si ;)

Happy New Year

Up to my eyes in it with bathroom DIY at the moment, ripped my shower stall out yesterday, spent most of today making a wooden frame for the new shower tray (concrete floor), as with most of these jobs it's turned out more involved than i thought, will need to plaster and re tile the wall behind the tray, (bare brick at the moment) and re-route the pipe to the shower, everything is so friggin expensive though, went to B&Q earlier for some wood and bits and bobs, £90 :shock:, and i've still to fork out £190 for the stall i want.

Just think of all the bike bits that would buy :LOL:

zigzag":1caah935 said:
jimihendrix":1caah935 said:
Just think of all the bike bits that would buy :LOL:
Glad its not just me that does that, this month it was the car insurance due for renewal :?

You's are just gonna hate me, but just before I found this site I had a clear out :oops:

DiaComp brake levers (new)
XT front mech (new)
XT rear mech (new)
XT 8 speed thumb shifters (new)
Pair of Mavic 231 rims (new)
Campag 8 speed thumb shifters (used)

Sorry guys :oops:
Im sure you guys being connaisseurs of all things Retro would have appreciated these things more.

Rob

velomaniac":1v3v8nqw said:
At last, someone I know is subject to the pandemic. I was begining to think it was all media hype. Is it worse or the same than standard flu cause last dose I had killed of my sense of smell and gave me my ME.

Hope you beat it manfully with no side effects Si ;)

Happy New Year

Bah - Edinburgh based pal I was to be out with on Sunday has cancelled due to being now on-call because of Swinery Flu cases at the Hospital where he works. Seems its creeping into auld reekie :shock:

Humbug (or was that last week?)

Went a wee run so as not too feel too guilty tonight. First day in over a week the paths have been clear enough :eek:

Rode bike! Feel human again :D

Got out for about an hour up Callendar Park. Conditions ranged from nasty ridged sheet ice to much more enjoyable 3-4 inches of snow that had iced over - very satisfying keeping your weight over the back, bobbing for a bit of traction and skimming the front wheel. Saw 3 deer, didn't fall off and knee held up fine.

Went oot another run, just to offset the steak pie dinner ah've just had :D

Back