And today I did......

VERY nice Eck, be good to see you in full retro XC trim at some future meet hopefully in a warmer season.
Today I got depressed about snow :shock:
Never thought that would happen but its making mtbing difficult plus its snowing heavily in Loanhead yet again !!!!!

velomaniac":3mfwrmxg said:
VERY nice Eck, be good to see you in full retro XC trim at some future meet hopefully in a warmer season.
Today I got depressed about snow :shock:
Never thought that would happen but its making mtbing difficult plus its snowing heavily in Loanhead yet again !!!!!

ooft :shock: i canny wear that !!!!! then i'll have to wash it and the autograph will wash off :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: it'll be framed and hung on the wall

:D

Skint my finger while trying to push a brake caliper piston back in :( Fed up with crap old Hope Minis, my knee, the bloody weather and now my sore finger.

Hobbled up to Morrisons and bought 5 for £10 storage boxes - I feel a man-cave tidy coming on...

Been running around every day since last Friday (the novelty of scraping the ice off the car has worn off) so done bugger all Today :D , farted about in the Garage for a bit, played the Guitar, ate, used the net, ate some more.

tintin40":3p31sph3 said:
went to work :twisted:

Was meant to go into work Tomorrow for one day to help out but got a call thisafternoon to say i'm not needed so off till next Tuesday :D

Read the turkey twizzler aftermath and realised LGF has a brother seperated at birth amongst our ranks.

He's big, he's fair, he reluctantly wears a helmet, he does not wear bike gear, he likes jump bikes, he collects bike junk, he none the less has some nice and very desireable kit. Who is he, he's Big Eck, checkout the aftermath pics and tell me I'm wrong.

Also seen Avatar at the Pictures, WOW, see it and be amazed but expect all the usual movie cliche's ;)

Started my last day of this year off by.................
Doing the dishes from last nights late meal, washed down with an Advocat & lemonade :D
Cheers!!

Gc

At work again :( BUT will my SRAM X0 parts arrive at work :? worth coming to work for :LOL:

Latest posts

Back