3rd January - Thetford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a turn out then, still no word from Neil though Chris? and Dan i think Tom's comming have you talked to Sam? Also matt hasn't actually confirmed he's comming to this yet so alternitive travel arrangments may need to be made.

Average Mark":y9ni7qr5 said:
... still no word from Neil though Chris?

Invite still in my outbox. Perhaps we should treat this as an oppotunity to take it easy :LOL: or, let someone else set the pace for the whippets at the front. As usual the cool riders will be at the back ;)

im still waiting for sam to get back to me but im sure he'll come he has a new bike and love's dirt mud and all things mtb :LOL: :LOL: i might be getting a lift anyway but dont know til sat night as andy might come but thats if he's still up for it sat night :cool: are you getting the train if matt bail's

Myself and 3 other (non-retro) riders will be heading along this Sunday, probably just for the morning but will be there regardless - if I can get the Beast up and running I'll be on that but more than likely the Marin - just don't giggle at the bars/bike clash - Renthal FTW

yeah complete mixed bag mate from whippets to hippo's :shock: :cool: and all inbeween its nomally fast fly down then wait for the rest of the group at each checkpoint so it normaly i right laugh espesh when i fall off randomly while at a stand still you gotta see ot belive it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the best bit of the day for me is the tea and cake part followed by the dinner part :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale king":2bvn1zk7 said:
yeah complete mixed bag mate from whippets to hippo's :shock: :cool: and all inbeween

that still doesnt tell me anything about gender? no, i dont want quips about someone being a girlie really, just wondering if theres any females? posts all appear to be very male :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back