MM Retro Meet, Social, Race and Stand - Who Is Coming !!

MadCowKev":17dcbswm said:
Wu-Tangled":17dcbswm said:
Mad Cow":17dcbswm said:
I'm Chief Commissaire for the event.

that sounds important! Can you blag us a quad bike?

:D

buy Tony enough beers and he can disqualify all the other riders for some minor rule infringements ;)

that means i could win having only completed two laps and had a picnic half way round.

i like that.

:)

Will be there on Thursday and Friday evenings (returning home to get a decent nights sleep - excuse is that I'm solo) plus obviously for the race.

Will probably only bring the bike I'm riding, an old P7 that I had converted to singlespeed and resprayed; I'm regretting this already! Not much room in the Mini for any more but could possibly get a muddy and non-showy Vit T there too.

And anyone need somewhere to stay beforehand (e.g. Wednesday/Thursday/Friday evening) please feel free to get in touch as I live not from the venue and we've got plenty of space.

Decks and a sound system....blimey.

Plan is to have one retrobike camp away from the central area where we can hang out and, er, camp and also the stand.

Wu-Tangled":11m05lgz said:
Neil, Andy - wouldn't be an even better knees up on Sunday night after the race - coiuld properly let the hair down then and not need to sleep etc qiute so much.

I can provide some gangster rap if it helps as i've got lots of that on vinyl.

;)

Let's do it Friday, I'm guessing most (including me) will be back in work monday. May as well practice not sleeping, none of us will win anything anyhow :LOL:

Simod":25zom9x8 said:
And what was this about a Friday night knee's up??????????? :D

Is right, will be having a retrobike bbq on the friday night.

Ok cool.

I'll be taking Friday off work (or maybe just the afternoon depending on work)

Depending on transport - I would like to bring down the following.

Me.
Trimble.
Fat Chance Ti (new build - exciting!)
Yo Eddy

I will be camping and will probably leave when asked to. :roll:

chaps, setting off after work on thursday.
there for the whole weekend.
looking to take............
Ti Fat
Yo
Merlin Oreas
IF deluxe (might have to build on campsite!) :shock:
also taking all my retro jerseys/t-shirts
looking forward to the meet :D

:?: who's still relying on ebay purchases to complete their rigs!
If like me you got stuff from overseas, then the waiting time, twice the stress?
ti-fat-al

Shirt Lifters

Al's had a great idea there - JV, instead of lashing out on too many expensive banners let's decorate the marquee with old shirts - it will look ACE! If everyone brings at least 4 shirts we can create one helluva display - whaddya say?!

Neil

Back