Rasta kit

David Gibson

Senior Retro Guru
Here's some rasta bits I'm going to throw on the Ibis Szazbo after it gets re-painted.

Attachments

• rasta1.jpg
    rasta1.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 3,081
Beautiful... :shock:

What wheelset you got going on the Szabo? I really wanna see this build.. :cool:

rasta stuff

I've got a Chris king rear hub in gold and a Hershey Naked front hub in black. I just got some green sun rims that I'm going to use as well. I was thinking of trying to get some gold Marwi spokes; but those are bloody expensive. I don't know...the whole thing could look pretty ugly but I've got to give it a shot.

Might be overkill, but there's a Kooka rainbow stem on Ebay..

clickety click

EDIT: Man, how many rides you had stolen?!?! :?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Be interesting to see it built and to see if it works :LOL:
P.S. Post a pic of your Seven Duo in the modern rides thread, ta ;)

Man, how many rides you had stolen?!?!

Besides those bikes I have listed, I also had a Raleigh 10-speed (don't remember the exact name), a Schwinn no-name cruiser, a Ross Mt. Tam, and a Peugeot Montreal Express stolen as well. Every one of them was locked too. The one that really stunned me was when the Schwinn was heisted because it was literally a piece of junk that I found in the dump with rust all over it and a crank that would seize every other turn.

Back