The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyfa2809":wr7848tb said:
MikeC":wr7848tb said:
cyfa2809":wr7848tb said:
would it be worh upgrading parts for a good retrobike start point?
Upgrade an Emmelle by adding a coating of wheelie bin.

wheelie bin added :D

There was an ovalised tubed cromo Emmelle but it rode a bit wanky - its a bike, if it can be ridden then it is worth something to someone.

legrandefromage":1hesttse said:
cyfa2809":1hesttse said:
MikeC":1hesttse said:
cyfa2809":1hesttse said:
would it be worh upgrading parts for a good retrobike start point?
Upgrade an Emmelle by adding a coating of wheelie bin.

wheelie bin added :D

There was an ovalised tubed cromo Emmelle but it rode a bit wanky - its a bike, if it can be ridden then it is worth something to someone.

ok thanks for your input, its got standard cromo 4130 tubes, round not oval. i have a few parts i might put on it :? got to pick it up first, the chain aint going no where, its rusted to hell!

was trying to swap these but think i'll just sell them , price ?????

IMG_1803.jpg

cheers :D

bruce.of.zurich":14ap207v said:
big.eck":14ap207v said:
was trying to swap these but think i'll just sell them , price ?????

IMG_1803.jpg

cheers :D

They would look nice on the green Brodie frame I've got coming... I wonder what the selling price will be?

B

I just got $130 for my yellow turbine crankarms but they were older, in basically new condition and square taper. To me the isis drive is a big hit to value. I would think you could get $80 or so for them. This is just a guess of course.

I've got an 18" 1998 Kona Kula frame only.

Its had a recent powder coat in orange but needs proper decals, has tiny amount of chain-suck on the powder coat.

No dents or cracks, Easton Elite alloy, 18", still has its UN-52 in the BB shell, very light frame.

Has anyone got a rough idea of price, Kula's seem to be forgotten about really. They used to come with lots of XTR and £1600 price tags.

Attachments

• DSCF6659 copy.jpg
    DSCF6659 copy.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,335
  • DSCF6675 copy.jpg
    DSCF6675 copy.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,332
  • DSCF6678 copy.jpg
    DSCF6678 copy.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,330
Status
Not open for further replies.