Am i wrong

Apart from being confused....

What really impresses me is people really ride stuff like this without complaint, back and forth commuting etc, its not right but they do it. bouncing shock, half inflated knobbly tyres, in wrong gear, wrong size fram, and pedaling plastic pedals, with belerina shoes, with centre of foot on pedal, but yet they make it. :oops: :LOL: crazy!

if it was an hard tail, it would be acceptable for commute. try tighten that spring it should be fine on light leisurely trails. However first thing i did with the GF's 21"framed Apollo was make her trade it in sfor summat half decent, right sized and light and responsive. :cool:

reanimation":2gmlfok4 said:
Apart from being confused....

What really impresses me is people really ride stuff like this without complaint, back and forth commuting etc, its not right but they do it. bouncing shock, half inflated knobbly tyres, in wrong gear, wrong size fram, and pedaling plastic pedals, with belerina shoes, with centre of foot on pedal, but yet they make it. :oops: :LOL: crazy!

I once passed a young fellow, in his 20's I’d say, on a bike entirely of rust, every cm of the bike appeared to be rusty, not even a hint of shiny stuff anywhere, just rust apart from perhaps the grips and the seat to make it worse both wheels were buckled and the tyres semi deflated. I was impressed that he was actually getting somewhere on it and at not too embarrassing a speed too. I’m sure he could have gone to the local tip and got a much better one.

The suspension design kinda looks like those first FS Orange's BITD

(This isn't my one by the way!)

orangex1again1ju0.jpg

Back