The NW&NW Area: BoTR Competition 2009. BIG PRIZES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right then I'm off to Sweden tomorrow so I'd better get my entries in.

I would've liked to have taken some nice new photos but I haven't had time so I'll just use the ones I've got plus a few from the NW&NWA rides.

First up it is of course my 1992 Saracen Kili Racer.

92KiliRacer01.jpg

Attachments

• Turkey-Twizzler.jpg
    Turkey-Twizzler.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 681
  • Saracen-Kili-Racer_Cannock.jpg
    Saracen-Kili-Racer_Cannock.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 681
And secondly after a toss up between this and my Karakoram Elite, I though I'd go for the one I've enjoyed riding most this year.

So here is my 1994 Marin Muirwoods 7 speed STX special.

94Marin02.jpg

94Marin04.jpg

Attachments

• Marin-Muirwoods-Marin-Trail.jpg
    Marin-Muirwoods-Marin-Trail.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 680
Woody":1v0n6v1n said:
You got to love them e-stays ! Nice bikes chaps! :D
Your right Woody, Mr K should be ashamed of himself not entering an e-stay. Serious negative e-stay fanboy points dropped by that retrobiker.

Woody it appears your 'retrobike rider' tag is now sorted :cool:

Will there be any last minute entries ?? Thanks for sorting my banner out Mark , i've been accepted into the loving arms of the retrobike world! :cool:

mrkawasaki":83wfid6e said:
I be keeping my powder dry... ;-)

Mr K
The only NW&NWA moderator not to end an e-stay :? Even Sidewinder managed to take a picture of his Saracen without it breaking with the shock of the flash.

I'll put both of mine in.

First one is Dawes LX Edge, owned from new (199:cool:.

3562997915_f68a208a50_b.jpg

Raleigh M-Trax 4000ti. Purchased earlier this year and several years trying to find one in the right frame size and condition.

3395324955_26c2af4f1b_o.jpg

3395324747_f8d3ddce21_o.jpg

He's some cannon fodder to fill out the numbers.

1994 Dawes SE No 10/200 (came 2nd in the mid range BOTM!) Owed from new and recently restored to catalogue spec after some nasty incarnations.

PA191269low.jpg

PA191269_2low.jpg

Parkpre Pro825 It's not finished to how I want as it needs decals and a few bits like seatpost and front wheel changing, but it is a rider (even with that crack if you have seen that ;) ) But frame has been owned since the nearly new, after it was retired from racing and also went through some silly incarnations.

SNC13032.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back