Giant Cadex CFM in blue

reetegoed

Dirt Disciple
Hope you like it .
Photo's can be better , it's the winter light that is much to blue for all the blue parts ;) but i can't wait untill spring...
The Rock shox Mag 21 is all new inside , placards made by myself. I will give an walk through for the manufacturing of the placards next time.

pbpic4421607.jpg

pbpic4421617.jpg

pbpic4421609.jpg

pbpic4421621.jpg

pbpic4421618.jpg

pbpic4421608.jpg

pbpic4421712.jpg

Frame:Cadex CFM 2
Headset: 1 1/8 Onja Mongo 3
Stem: Girvin blue anodized 110 mm
Handlebar:Starbar
Grips: pedros
Barends: NoName
Brakes: Shimano STX
Brake Pads: Shimano
Brake Cables:
Brake Levers: Shimano STX
Shifting: Shimano XT thumpies
Rear Chainring: 7 speed
Cranks: shimano.
Hub Skewers: Shimano Deore
Tyres: Ritchey Speedmax[/img]

Nice indeed!

Those bar ends are Onza by the way, have just purchased some myself. Think a couple of brands sold them under their name as well.

coomber":1ws2a23h said:
Nice indeed!

Those bar ends are Onza by the way, have just purchased some myself. Think a couple of brands sold them under their name as well.
Thanks !
But..
Onza?? You got to be kidding , I bought them from jimmenzies on Ebay including shipment from the UK to the Netherlands for : £5.00 !!
Removed a part of the bar-ends anyway , as I always did this in the '90's.

Well like I say Zoom rebranded some but I know they are the same as the Onza ones. Mine are identical to yours and have onza caps in the top of them anyway :D

Very nice :cool: , there may be some keyboard bashing concerning the use of riser bars and barends though, flat (maybe carbon ?) bars would look better, but if the bike is comfortable to ride as it is that's the main thing ;)

What do you mean by placards ?, stickers/decals ?

Looks good! I see al lot of them on marktplaats.nl but none as nice as yours! :cool:

Can't wait to see it dirty! :LOL:

jimihendrix":24w4dz5d said:
Very nice :cool: , there may be some keyboard bashing concerning the use of riser bars and barends though, flat (maybe carbon ?) bars would look better, but if the bike is comfortable to ride as it is that's the main thing ;)

What do you mean by placards ?, stickers/decals ?

As i suspected , i thought the riser and the bar-ends would be like cursing in the church. :twisted: and I don't mind because I am an atheist :mrgreen:
And its al about comfort for me, apart from winning the retro world series, it's suposed to be cruising...
placards=stickers

Back