Cannock Turkey Twizzler - 27/12/09 *AFTERMATH THREAD*

Rampage":184z1i3i said:
I only seem to have a couple of pictures, which is 1 of my bike and 2 of a double rainbow on the way home.

I will have to admit that your bike was my fav of the day, It looked so clean and orignal before the ride :LOL: Do you have any pics of it before ? would be a good one to have in readers bikes if not there already

sinnett177":3i45o36w said:
Only 2 1/2 hours you lucky boy! Took me the best part of 4 :evil:

But you were singlespeed!
I had to work when I got back too :(

Gravy Monster":3i45o36w said:
Rampage wrote:
I only seem to have a couple of pictures, which is 1 of my bike and 2 of a double rainbow on the way home.

I will have to admit that your bike was my fav of the day, It looked so clean and orignal before the ride Do you have any pics of it before ? would be a good one to have in readers bikes if not there already

Thanks, when I liberated it, only the rear mech, chain, and saddle were missing. The chainrings, cassette and brake pads have been replaced too. The Tange bottom bracket was broken when I removed it. Everytihng else is as it came!
Unfortunately the frame has a lot of paint missing, most of this has been touched up, but it's a different colour. No-one seem (or was too polite) to notice this though!

I will put something in Readers Rides soon :)

Yeah big thanks to john for the sausage rolls and the chocs,big thanks for Mr K for all the nice pics ans thanks to edd for showing us around the dog in reverse :D
I think you should change the cannock meet to the summer though or have two,as all that single track is completely different when its nice and warm
And although i could only use big ring as i had chainsuck from hell , and i had snapped the disc drive ( again ) the day before it was great fun with some loverly blokes

Attachments

• 15112009343.jpg
    15112009343.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,741
I rode Cannock again on Tuesday. The weather was inbetween the two retro laps, a little icey and a little muddy but a lot of fun.
I was on my non retro bike tho

Stally":1cw5qbxf said:
I rode Cannock again on Tuesday. The weather was inbetween the two retro laps, a little icey and a little muddy but a lot of fun.

How's the new bike then?

drystonepaul":1vwg4aa0 said:
Stally":1vwg4aa0 said:

How's the new bike then?

Very nice! It's loads quicker than the Spesh down hills, it climbs well too.

Is the roll call list nearly complete now? Not a bad turn out at 30...

Sorry for the delay in agreeing how much fun / good company the Cannock day ride was guys. However it takes a while to get out of the Buffalo jacket these days and get near a keyboard as I tend to favour that "sewn in for the winter approach" beloved of the Inuit..

And I've had other distractions......say nothing Ed !!

Thanks to John for the munchies, and Mr Kawazaki for the aptly named pics. See you in the FOD in 2010................... :D

Back