GT LTS 4000

knighthawk

Dirt Disciple
Hi i am new here so i thought i would say hello and show a pic or two of my GT LTS 4000.....
Let me no what you think as this is the only one i have seen other than the odd one on the net and has anybody no what its worth as i have been thinking of selling it to help fund my next bike

knighthawk":g7e6uljv said:
Hi i am new here so i thought i would say hello and show a pic or two of my GT LTS 4000.....
Let me no what you think as this is the only one i have seen other than the odd one on the net and has anybody no what its worth as i have been thinking of selling it to help fund my next bike

Hi there,
Just a quick one , I have 2 LTS 1000's and remember when i bought my first one they had these in the shop as well.

If i recall they had a steel front triangle instead of the Aluminium triangle , i was looking to spend a fair few pounds and went for the top of the range .

I recently bought another frame off Ebay from the states ( another LTS 1000 frame this time with the rear disc tab on the frame ) I paid £300 for the new old stock frame , seatpost and GT titanium saddle , i did get stung on import tax etc so it worked out more like £400 by the time it was on my door step.

In regards to how much you will get for the bike , its a bit of a tricky one as i have seen GT LTS frames/ Bikes go for anything from £100 to £1000 depending on the frame and components and also the condition of the frame.

To make a stab in the dark , and a stab i think you are looking at about £100-£200 depending - this is mor or less the same as yours and it went for £165

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GT-LTS-4000-Class ... dZViewItem

I tend to look for the higher end , 1000 LTS/STS and they seem to sell as frames from about £250 + and whole bikes with top components go for upto and beyond of £1000.

It really depends on how u intend to sell it , Ebay? on this site? local?

you might get lucky , there seems to have been a lot less of them for sale on ebay in recent months , where last year there were spares , frams and bike up all the time, maybe its a seasonal thing, maybe they have all changed hands who know?

Dean

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks £200 would take it .... its in a lot better nick than the one in the link better tyres forks shifters ext its just had a new chain cassette and bottom bracket fitted or i would swap if for a good frame or a set of forks

Back