2nd Christmas Pudding Run Aftermath 27/12/09

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
NE&Yorks last ride out of the decade. Top day out again guys. Pics and report on the way soon.

:cool: hope it wasnt too bad for you, was bad weather at work today i was thinking if you lot would get out at all.

looking forward to the pics.

It takes some pretty serious weather to stop us guys Salty, and we have some some howlers this year (Thrunton in the wind and rain for starters).

Alas I'm too knackered to fire up the lap top and sort out the pics tonight. Kaya and MrMonkey snapped a few frames and might post some up but I'm off to bed.

Si

A few taster pics...

Gorilla in the mist
4221160447_1941fec8cf_o.jpg

4221160451_96f4641bb5_o.jpg

4221160445_998bab4589_o.jpg

Looking forward to seeing more piccies of the meet chaps. :)

I'm curious, how did the Surly ride? And that lovely Moots' chain is as slack as a bag of knackers! Sort it soon before there's a clash of gentleman's regions with the tt! :D How comfy are the bars fella?

Nice pics so far, how bad are the trails in Dalby? As soon as this damn cold is better i intend to get up for a half day.

Hey all!

Thanks for the ride/slide/push, it was great fun!

I think for my next snow ride I won't bother inflating my tyres half as hard, and will definitely put disc brakes on - rim brakes didn't seem to be working too well, if at all, most of the time.

Big thanks to Gil and Si for organising it and also to Gil for letting everyone have a go on Pugsley! Apparently, once you've gone fat - you never go back.

Good to see Kaya again, and to meet another new (to me) face - Lee.

I only took a few pics - got my first digital camera this Xmas and aren't used to having one with me so kept forgetting it was there.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone for turning up and making it a day to remember.

See you all in the New Year!

Andy.

Attachments

• Concentrate....JPG
    Concentrate....JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 1,627
  • Dr S & Gil.JPG
    Dr S & Gil.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 1,627
  • Gil & Lee.JPG
    Gil & Lee.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,627