FoD ride Saturday 16th January 2010 POSTPONED

CAS":22ozqk0u said:
You're on then - take note -I shall be out practising!

No need!! :oops: :LOL:

Come on people!!!

Where are the South West that invaded on the last ride?

Honestly are guides will show you places you will never find again in the forest, These rides really are worth travelling for :cool:

daj":1j48i1gk said:
Come on people!!!

Where are the South West that invaded on the last ride?

Soz daj, I cant make it due to being Mrs Monsters Birthday :? Next time on a Sunday Im there ;)

Cheers

While everyone is fresh from yesterday sign up for the 16th, Very much of the same including the Ededwards show!! :cool:

yeh yeh I know..............two postings in one night compared to two in 12 months.......hey its a new decade........chill people .. :D

As Daj and Ed say, its worth getting a pass out from the wife / girlfriend etc, especially as I shall be on shared point duty to enhance the experience...

I'm afraid the combination of current weather and long range weather forecast (not always accurate but maybe not too far off) means that if people can get there it may not be particularly rideable.

We're therefore going to postpone, will create another thread when we can organise another date.

ededwards":3kp2ys6j said:
I'm afraid the combination of current weather and long range weather forecast (not always accurate but maybe not too far off) means that if people can get there it may not be particularly rideable.

We're therefore going to postpone, will create another thread when we can organise another date.

Shame but cannot see the weather improving much

Maybe when organised next time it will be better supported too :twisted:

Back